Pereger is a retro style 2D MMORPG. The game is in its early stages of development, but is being actively worked on. At the moment, its content is quite limited, and its development is reliant on player help. But some of its key features include:
● Play as any character you want (Mage, Knight, Archer, Fighter, Battle Mage, etc)
● You can change your hero type by changing weapon, stats, and abilities.
● Stat increases are managed by the player
● Abilities allow you to build custom heroes and improve your character
● Explore maps and hunt various mobs found within them
● Trade/hunt/chat with other players and friends online
● Keep track of your friends with a friend’s list
● Blacksmith, which allows you to upgrade your equipment
As Pereger continues to grow and develop, many new features will continually be added. Future development will include:
● Three story lines you can choose from
● Quests that pertain to each of these story lines
● Spell tree
● Job skills tree
● New maps, enemies, and friendly NPC’s
● Lots more!
If you want to stay informed about the development of Pereger (or to download the PC version) visit the blog at www.peregeronline.com.
Combat status shows if you are in battle and prevents people from luring by logging out if they are in combat.
New skins for people if they created one.
Several bugs fixes